With the launch of the much-awaited Hero6 series, GoPro sought to increase brand awareness, create desire and drive intent among the identified target audience, eventually guiding them to make a purchase. To realise this goal and solidify its position as a front-runner in the camera industry, GoPro worked collaboratively with Flipkart Ads and achieved measurable results.
The demand for cameras sees a noticeable hike as festive season approaches; people wish to capture celebratory moments, marriage functions and family get-togethers. Not to mention, the increased vacation plans to end the year on an adventurous note.
What we did:
- Leveraged Flipkart’s dedicated algorithm to aid our understanding of shoppers’ purchase intent, interests, and behaviour.
- Identified a targetted list of relevant travel, lifestyle, news, utility, and sports portals on the supply side.
- With intelligent purchase behavior mapping, we followed a data driven approach to track shopping history, browsing history and other important metrics.
- Based on demographic and behavioural segmentation, we narrowed down the target audience to men aged 25 and above, with interests such as sports & adventure and in the market for cameras.
- Set up exclusive Flipkart Shopper Audience campaign to reach out to profiled e-commerce audience with high spending affinity.
- Special attention was given to Flipkart’s platinum and gold customers.
- FSA campaign gathered a total of 2,17,04,649 impressions and 1,99,945 clicks with an impressive Click Through Rate (CTR) of 0.92%.
- Through the campaign, we facilitated 234 add-to-cart actions.
- 11% of the orders were generated through the ad campaign alone.
Google approached us with the intention of increasing PPVs prior to, and during the Big...